Tuesday, September 3, 2019

New date for trip to Manawatu River

Unfortunately last week our trip to the Manawatu River for water testing was postponed due to the weather. We have been lucky enough to get another date with Horizons. We will now be going on Monday the 23rd of September. We will still need at least 4 parents to join us for this trip to go ahead. If you are interested in joining us, please contact your classroom teacher. Thank you to the parents who have already offered.

Monday the 23rd of September.  8:50am - 1 pm - Room 14
Monday the 23rd of September.  10:50am - 2:30 pm - Room 11

Students will need:
Warm clothing - Children may also be exposed to the wind and sun, so please come prepared for any type of weather (layered clothing). A raincoat, a warm hat, and sun protection. 
Suitable covered shoes/Gumboots
Drink bottles - There will be nowhere available to refill drink bottles so bringing a full water bottle is important
Lunch (No lunch orders to purchased on this day)
Change of clothes/shoes and a towel.

If there are any concerns or questions please contact your child’s classroom teacher or the Puawaitanga team leader, Chris McKeever. 

Thank you in advance for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment